Make your event stand out with something a little bit more unique. Samuel James-Griffiths has performed for clients everywhere from Austrian mountain tops to exclusive castle retreats, garnering nothing but positive reviews.
Whether your event be a wedding, corporate business meeting, surprise concert, festival etc, Samuel will be able to add a special touch and a talking point for all guests attending.
From quiet intimate acoustic performances to a big full rock band sound. Samuel is able to cover it all without the need of a band, through the use of his loop station and a variety of instruments. All music is performed 100% live, 100% original and at a very high standard.
‘We enjoyed a fantastic concert with a very friendly , uncomplicated and happy artist! The audience was very impressed by his outstanding multi-instrumental performance ! Go on that way Sam ! We hope to see you again!’
Private Concert - Chris Buchberger
'We love your voice, which is even better live! You added some magic to our small festival wedding. Thank you so much for making our big day unforgettable. I’m sure that won’t be the last time we hear you live.'
Wedding - Anne Hörchen
‘We had a great time! After a cozy concert with groovy, calm and happy tunes’ Private Concert - Caroline Krecké
‘Toller Sänger! Klingt wie Sting in Verbindung mit sphärischer Musik! Herzerwärmende Show! Wir hatten einen wunderschönen Abend mit Dir! Danke und viel Erfolg für die Zukunft!’
Das Blaue Haus
‘Sam was awesome, my audience loved him’
Private Concert - Sofa Concerts
‘Wonderful concert! Top music! We'll find Inkfields in the charts soon’
Restaurant - Kajüte 1876
‘Ein absolut gelungener Abend! Sam ist ein toller Musiker und ein feiner Mensch, den man gern als Gast hat! Das Publikum war total begeistert! Thank you very much, Sam, for that wonderful evening!’
Private Concert - In The Woods
Jim Gellatly - Amazing Radio
‘Infectious melodies and confident charismatic vocals’
‘Relaxing guitar and an extraordinary voice’
Jens Fröhlich - Südkurier Newspaper
‘Lyrically strong and musically impressive’
Bettina Bergstedt - Darmstädter Echo
Questions and answers
I would like to get married on the top of Ben Nevis (or any other unusual location), is Sam able to perform there?
Absolutely! I’ve hiked to quite a few unusual concert locations. It depends on the location, as to what equipment I can bring. To give you an idea, the top of Ben Nevis would be acoustic guitar only. The top of Arthurs Seat would be speaker, microphone with stand and a guitar. A cafe etc would be the full set up. Please ask for further details and I’ll be more than happy to assist you with the event you have in mind.
2. How long is a performance?
Performances can be tailored to your needs. Some people hire me for one song and others for 4 hours. It should however be noted that I can perform 2 hours without repeating songs, after 2 hours I’d have to repeat. Many clients have been more than happy for me to perform the same 2 hour set twice.
3. How much does it cost?
It depends on many factors including location, travel expenses, overnight expenses etc, but to give you an idea:
30 minutes performance £200
1 hour performance £300
2 hours performance £400
4. Do you also play covers?
I perform 100% original material from my 2 acts Inkfields and State Of Green. I’ve previously composed songs specifically for certain events. On a couple of occasions I've also performed specific covers for clients, but I prefer not to do so where possible.
5. We’re getting married abroad, can you travel outside the UK?
I’ve previously performed at several weddings and events in mainland Europe. If travel expenses incurred are no problem for the client, I’m able to perform anywhere in the world.
6. Can we use your microphone and stand to make announcements or speeches?
Absolutely! I can also provide an extra microphone and stand specifically for that if so desired.
7. We’re also in need of a photographer for our event, do you know of someone suitable?
I actually happen to work as the second Photographer for Regenweibchen Photography. A special discount package deal to include both music and photography can be created. Please contact for further details.
8. What’s your cancellation policy?
A 20% deposit is required within a specified time before the event. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit will be withheld, but the client will not be required to pay the remaining 80%. In the extremely unlikely circumstance that I cancel the event (it’s never happened before!), I have a network of musicians to contact and I will try my best to get someone else to cover the event. The deposit would then be transferred to the replacement artist. If I was unable to find a suitable replacement in time that meets the expectations of the client, the deposit would be refunded in full to the client.
For any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact me via: firstname.lastname@example.org